The Ultimate Trade Show Planning Checklist
When it comes to trade shows, your booth makes all the difference in the world. It can determine what kind of visitors you attract, how much traffic visits your brand, and ultimately how many conversions you achieve.
But a lot of businesses don’t understand trade show booth ideas to attract visitors the right way. They end up costing themselves revenue, time, and effort. So in this article, let’s talk about some of the best ways to attract visitors with your trade show booth design.
Before The Show Trade Checklist
When it comes to trade show planning, follow this list:
- Determine what success will mean to you at the show
- Create your budget
- Give yourself at least 3-6 months of planning, depending on the size of your booth
- Understand your target audience and what they are going to be looking for at the show
- Understand what competition is going to be there
- Invest in custom trade show exhibits
- Test all of your equipment, lighting, and other technology
- Designate someone to be responsible for setting up the booth and tearing it down
- Create a pre-show and post-show email to your subscribers
- Make an action plan with assigned roles
- Understand the event rules and guidelines
- Map out the schedule of the event, including the days and hours
- Get your lighting, signage, displays, and other important trade show booth equipment ordered and delivered
- Understand how much you can afford to give away in terms of product and demos
If you follow the trade show planning checklist above, it’s hard to go wrong with your next event.
Get The Right Lighting
Lighting can make all the difference in your trade show event. If you simply have bland or colorless lighting, you might not be able to stand out. By using LED lighting, you can create an image that aligns with your brand aesthetics.
It’s also a great way to attract new visitors and people that may not have known about your product beforehand.
Consider consulting a professional signage company. You can create a number of messages, slogans, and even your business name on the sign.
This will help you offer a unique experience for the visitors while communicating important promotions or other sales that you might have going on.
If in doubt, staff more people than you need. You can always dedicate an extra staff member to go out and approach additional customers.
Then you can have them scout the area for competition. That way, you can understand what you’re truly up against.
The Benefits Of A Trade Show Booth
The more people you can expose your brand to, the more conversions you’re ultimately going to make. A good trade show helps you get the word out in a crowded world.
If you do your trade show right, you can get a great return on your investment. Of course, this means having the right equipment, staffing, and plan going ahead of time. That’s why a checklist is so important.
Offline Versus Online
In a day and age where so many companies seem to be communicating online, you can really make yourself unique by having a trade show set up. It’ll show your customers that you’re willing to go above and beyond.
There’s a difference between a Zoom call and actually being there in person to shake hands, smile, and offer product samples. It could make all the difference when someone is choosing between you and the other options out there.
Make Your Next Trade Show Rock
Reach out to the experts at DimensionalDesign.net today for the best trade show preparation. Equip your trade show and booth with the best lighting, equipment, signage, and more.
That way, you can attract more customers, get the word out about your business, and ultimately grow your bottom line. The end result is that your trade show turns into a great investment instead of simply another expense.